January 15, 2012

Back on YouTube - IMPORTANT STUFF!

So if you didn't notice, I haven't been posting videos since like.... forever! That is, I just finished my period of semester exams (HALF WAY THROUGH!) so that means I'll have more time to make videos instead of studying till 3 am (<-- that happened!). So I'm currently working on a DOLLHOUSE, in which I'm super excited about and It should be 2 levels! I'm also doing a complete movie/series very, very, soon! Sorry for the video lack! Last night, I stayed up till 2 AM! Just replying to messages and keep in mind, I started at 10 at night so that's almost FIVE HOURS replying to messages :P Honestly, I DID USED to send out video group messages but I don't anymore unless it's SUPER important which my videos never really are so if I could kindly ask everybody to stop sending me their videos? :P Sorry if I sound mean but really, I'm subscribed to pretty much every single AGTuber and I already see your videos in my subscription box in which I check monthly so please stop sending your videos!!
Anyways, I thought that a mini FAQ on here, just saying the questions that I've got mostly last night (the ones I stayed up till 2 checking). So here are the questions and please read through each one! These are only the ones mostly asked last night:

Q: Will you make a new AG Room tour video soon?
A: Once my doll house is finished!

Q: How do you get so many subs?
A: I work for them :)

Q: You haven't answered my formspring questions yet!
A: My formspring is currently at inbox 2043 questions and I only answer the important ones, sorry :P

Q: Will you do a contest?
A: Will I enter one? Maybe! Will I make one? Chances are, no :P

Q: Can I send you a package?
A: That's soo sweet but sorry, I can't give out my address through the internet :P

Q: Which AG Place do you go to?
A: I can't say just because I live so close to it and so does AGSoulSister and that's why we don't say but I'm hoping to do a 500 subscriber AG Place New York meetup of course, once I raise the money :P

So, that's about it :P
Hope you enjoy!
xoxo,
Ali

PS. Like the new blog look?
P.S.S. Any more questions? I suggest you don't ask them through formspring :P But comment here or message me on YouTube (<-- sighs at that one :PP)

No comments:

Post a Comment