December 28, 2011

STOP MOTION ATTACK!

Okay so to everyone who has been requesting longer and better stopmotions, your wishes are granted =) I am coming out with a whole batch of 10-20 NEW over 2 minute stop motions =) I have a better camera to do it and some motivation helped from some AMAZING You Tubers helped too! So I was watching stopmotions from jusbarbiegirl, girloftheyearstudios, basilmentos, americangirl088, americangirl077, agbutterfly46, and HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS more so I was like, why not do TONS of stopmotions? Anyways, I have 2 for sure stopmotions coming out VERY soon! The first one I refused to tell you on You Tube but I guess I'll tell you here =) So the first one is called "Dinner for Two" and I'm using my AMAZING Delicious Dinner Set and my AMAZING new Kanani doll for this =) The next stopmotion is one I'm REALLY ecstatic about is "Sugarplum Nutcracker Dance" which is a STOPMOTION DANCE!! YES! And it will to be the amazing Jason Shaw from Audio Autix's "Dance of the Sugarplum Fairies" song which is PERFECT for the dolls to dance to =) It will be so much fun and... yes!
So I hoped you enjoyed my really long and treacherousness post! And you know what? If you read this, you're REALLY AWESOME =D
Peace!
-Ali 

No comments:

Post a Comment